PDA

View Full Version : #1 kennedy sales and service !!!

DATSBAD
10-17-2003, 18:27
just wanted to let everyone know that john kennedy is a very good business man and i would definately do business with him again . most of you that have used him know his excellent service and knowledge . just thoght i would pass this along as there are always new duramax owners out there looking for the right help .

john i am very happy with what you did for me on my juice sales , thanks jason huber

i love the juice/attitude , very good product for the money

sdaver
10-17-2003, 18:43
ditto and some :D

dmaxalliTech
10-17-2003, 18:47
Bah, I wouldnt spend any money with him!!!
J/K, very top notch person in person as well.. I think we are paying for the cement work on his new dyno!?!?! I have a BIG check headin his way
Eric

Burner
10-17-2003, 20:01
:D To say that John is good to deal with is like saying the Duramax is a good truck. Augh heck,one more time won't hurt. :D

Eric, did you say dyno? Hummmmm............ Dyno Day @ Kennedy Sales & Service (http://www.kennedydiesel.com/) ? Sounds like a plan.

Burner------> :D

jcummins
10-18-2003, 04:11
John has personally followed up on an issue I had. He wanted to be sure it wasn't because of anything that came from his shop, and it wasn't. The type of service that is very rare these days. He's the real deal.

YZF1R
10-18-2003, 05:11
Dito! smile.gif I don't know as much about these trucks as he does. I go by his suggestions and use his products. It's a no-brainer and nothing to worry about.

Steve

403turbo
10-18-2003, 05:35
John called me at work just to share some insights and help me choose the right product!!

Honestly it caught me off guard because you don't often hear from the owner of the buisness when you order something online. John's service is top notch.

He isn't the only game in town, but he is the only place you will get that kind of service.

If you want it installed see Eric! :D

I grew up in "small town America" where you take care of the merchants that take care of you. Just because there is a Home Depot doesn't mean that you forget about Tony's Hardware on the corner.

If John can get it, I buy it from JK.

brs
10-18-2003, 07:44
You think Kennedy does a good job now, Wait until that DYNO goes in and he can give us the First hand advise on what works and what doesn't.
Also I bet within Two weeks of Dyno Install we see a new number for HP on his profile..

tysmith
10-18-2003, 07:48
Yes, he is a veritable 'Diesel Yoda' tongue.gif

Ty

mackin
10-18-2003, 08:03
Originally posted by brs:
You think Kennedy does a good job now, Wait until that DYNO goes in and he can give us the First hand advise on what works and what doesn't.
Also I bet within Two weeks of Dyno Install we see a new number for HP on his profile.. Sure with his thumb on the button and foot on the fuel ....

Mac
;) ;) ;)

gene smith
10-18-2003, 14:23
Hey Eric better get a new long block on order,J/K will wear his out when he gets the dyno in operation.

Geno

dmaxalliTech
10-18-2003, 16:04
Originally posted by gene smith:
Hey Eric better get a new long block on order,J/K will wear his out when he gets the dyno in operation.

Geno He did buy an old core from us, but the longblock isnt any good on it.. something to do with the wristpin making its mark in the cyl wall.

403turbo
10-18-2003, 16:19
wrist pin putting a mark on the cylinder wall :eek:

ouch :eek:

David Utz
10-18-2003, 19:16
Personally, I like John. I have not been thrilled with the way my shock order has been handled. I ordered a set if Bilstein shocks for my Tahoe on August 9th. John sent me an invoice dated 8/11/03 listing a ship date of 8/12/03 and processed the charge on my credit card. When no shocks had arrived two weeks later, I sent an Email asking what happened. He said he would look into it and that they were probably backordered. A month and a half later, still no shocks and I sent him another Email. He replied that he would look into it. Another week goes by and I send another Email. He finally checked and replied that the order was placed for shipment directly to me. Now another week has passed. Still no shocks or any projected delivery date. 70 days and all I have is an invoice and a $260.00 charge on my card.
If the shocks are backordered, and delivery cannot be made in a reasonable time, then He could have let me know. Getting the shocks may be something that is beyond his control. Taking the customers money and not keeping him informed in the event of unreasonable delays is not "good service".

FisHn2DMax
10-18-2003, 19:56
David,
I just ordered a set bilstein shocks for my truck from John. I know from placing an order with another supplier and waiting three months that it's not John's fault. It appears that Bilstein is not giving it's dealers good information on when the national back orders will be filled. After waiting three months with another supplier for my Bilsteins ( credit card charged), I finally cancelled my order and gave the order to John. I know I'll still have wait, but at least with John, he will give you his best efforts to deliver the goods in spite of problems with bilstein.
:D

Kennedy
10-19-2003, 07:43
Originally posted by David Utz:
Personally, I like John. I have not been thrilled with the way my shock order has been handled. I ordered a set if Bilstein shocks for my Tahoe on August 9th. John sent me an invoice dated 8/11/03 listing a ship date of 8/12/03 and processed the charge on my credit card. When no shocks had arrived two weeks later, I sent an Email asking what happened. He said he would look into it and that they were probably backordered. A month and a half later, still no shocks and I sent him another Email. He replied that he would look into it. Another week goes by and I send another Email. He finally checked and replied that the order was placed for shipment directly to me. Now another week has passed. Still no shocks or any projected delivery date. 70 days and all I have is an invoice and a $260.00 charge on my card.
If the shocks are backordered, and delivery cannot be made in a reasonable time, then He could have let me know. Getting the shocks may be something that is beyond his control. Taking the customers money and not keeping him informed in the event of unreasonable delays is not "good service". FYI, with the phone at Bilstein ringing off the hook, and my guy (Eastern Region Sales Mgr) being buried in all of this, it has been tough to get any response.

The long and short of it is that since the particular Tahoe units ordered are not something that I typically stock, I had them drop shipped. Somewhere between my guy and the shipping dept things got lost. Last I heard, things were on track and going again. If they are not there this week, drop me aother line.

For those on the 2500HD BO list, I should have a LARGE shipment in this coming week or next!

jsa
10-19-2003, 17:07
John Kennedy was very helpful with my exhaust order.Kennedy diesel #1

David Utz
10-21-2003, 13:27
John,
Shocks arrived today. Bilstein invoice is dated 10/14/2003. Sorry I had to be a "squeaky wheel".

Kennedy
10-21-2003, 14:28
Originally posted by David Utz:
John,
Shocks arrived today. Bilstein invoice is dated 10/14/2003. Sorry I had to be a "squeaky wheel". I probably should have given it more attention, but with the number of Bilstein BO's...

Reality is, I should have known since the card was charged, and barring an oversight, I don't charge the card until shipment is made ordrop shipment is ordered.