PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of truck and trailer

bora
06-21-2002, 17:41
I figure it is time I post pictures of the truck and trailer.

http://homepage.mac.com/akyol/PhotoAlbum6.html

Enjoy,

Bora

FirstDiesel
06-21-2002, 17:49
Bora

Nice truck, I like the cars too. Where is the track event? We're East Coasters and drive at Roebling Road, Carolina Motorsports Park, Summit Point. I've driven Pocono North too.

We don't race just do track days. Since we take 2 cars to the track we had to get a new bigger trailer and hence the need for the new truck too!!!

mackin
06-21-2002, 18:10
bora,

Very nice......... Due you ever run Lyme Rock ????
I also see you a smart cookie like me, and running the MERCEDES of computers too ........ Nothing like an "APPLE" ......The best of both worlds .......It was nice to see that friendly web pics program pop up ...... Top shelf .......

MAC smile.gif

bora
06-21-2002, 21:18
I am located in Northern CA and run
Laguna Seca, Thunderhill, Sears, Willows and
some day Buttonwillow.

I always wanted to do Lime Rock and Road Atlanta but
it is a long drive.

Regarding the two car trailer, yep, I somedays dream of owning a stacker trailer with two identically prepped cars , one as a spare. Need to keep playing the lottery.

Thanks for the nice comments/

ndamico
06-21-2002, 23:31
Bora,

Nice E30. I was in the market for a 98 M3, but ended up getting a 2001 330ci. I was a bit paranoid about the car being thrashed by the previous owner. I used to run a 74 914 2.0 on the track. fun car, just didn't have the pep of the BMW..

FirstDiesel
06-22-2002, 03:28
Bora

Did you get to see any of the OTC?? I had friends driving that event. They said it was a lot of work but a blast.

No stacker trailer yet for us!! Just a straight 32' tag. Wish the cars were identical but we have 2 modified Miatas, 1 has a turbo (his) I doesn't (hers).

bora
06-22-2002, 17:03
First Diesel,

I know about four people
that ran that event. I will
be running it next year if things
go OK.

Nice set of Miatas too.