PDA

View Full Version : 4.30 is Awesome!!!

pepperidge
09-21-2002, 11:10
Slapped the Juice on yesterday (ver. 4.30)

All I can say is WOW!

Wish I had a ver. 3.0 to compare it to, to see what differences there are.

I am a believer in this one already, If 3.0 was faster/quicker, it must have really been a great ride. Think I might have to drag race the wife in her GTP

[ 09-21-2002: Message edited by: pepperidge ]</p>

mackin
09-21-2002, 13:37
pepperidge,

Send it on up the coast ,I'll let you know the difference.......I got to try one and see if the punch is back in.......

MAC

opiekelly
09-21-2002, 13:48
I second the vote. The fun is back. I had 4.0 and it did not even turn on on my 2001. No fishbite no cold clatter.

pepperidge
09-21-2002, 17:15

Mac,

Or you could just send yours to me. It might prevent another ticket :D

I did not notice much defeulin at all between shifts in regular. But tow haul has a little more defeuling , not much though.

All smiles for lotsa miles!!! :D :D

afp
09-21-2002, 20:18
My 4.0 gave me a G-tech 1/4 mile run of 14.49, with a 5.92 0-60mph time. I don't understand what you guys are complaining about. smile.gif I personally think G-tech is a couple tenths rosy, but I haven't seen any better times posted by a 3.0 boxed truck.

Maybe the seat-of-the-pants "feel" is misleading as to actual performance? Based on what I learned drag racing, I'd think so. The true measure of performance in the clock, not in the butt.

BTW, I did have to make 1/2 a dozen full-throttle runs before it stopped defueling between shifts.......

Blaine

pepperidge
09-22-2002, 08:05
AFP,

Ya know, that's what i was thinkin, It does put you back in the seat but it is so smooth that you don't realize how fast you getting up to speed!

To sum it up it's Quick!!!

On edit: Tinbenders gauge kit pics are up in "more pics"

[ 09-22-2002: Message edited by: pepperidge ]</p>