PDA

View Full Version : MaxNouT-or anyone else. Boost T fitting ?

Maverick
06-18-2002, 21:15
Are you sure you got the nylon "T" fitting at a Sears? Is Sears hardware different than a Sears dept store? I went to Sears and they had no clue as to what I was talking about. What dept. did you get it in? Do you still have the package or the reciept? What was the # on it?
If I don't find it I guess I'll have to do the brass thing and make one.

Another question:
After the hole is tapped in the manifold, do I need to put anything on the threads b4 putting the probe in to prevent leaks?

mackin
06-18-2002, 21:24
Maverick,

Well. I'll jump in on this, as I spoke with MR.Maxnout recently...Just wish he was closer so I could go for a ride in his friggen boat....Since it's tak'in up all his time ........? He might not respond for awhile .......

Yup it's different ........ Short and to the point ......

MAC :D

MaxNouT
06-18-2002, 22:40
Maverick,
Go to Sears Hardware,it's in the area where they have the fittings.If you can't get one I can send you one if you like.
35lightning@prodigy.net

MAC,
I could see going boating with you...lots of beverages and watching the beach :D :D :D

Maverick
06-18-2002, 22:50
I am going to put the gauges in tomorrow. If you can get that T fitting up to Alaska by 8 am tomorrow morning for 5 bucks I'll take one. I guess a Sears Hardware is different than a Sears Dept store. Or is it? We only have a Sears Dept. store. Mac said it was different. I guess I go brass tomorrow. Do you got a # on that T fitting anyway? Sure would like to find one.