PDA

View Full Version : Banks Stinger Ottomind

ndamico
04-10-2003, 14:40
Tomorrow i will be installing the ottomind in my 2002 Dmax. I've already installed the other components (exhaust, wastegate actuator, gauges). I'm wondering if anyone with the Juice or other power box lives in the Sacramento, CA area and would be willing to do a comparison? I've never had the juice on my truck so i'd like to see how much lower (they claim lower #'s) the power is with the stinger vs. others.

Thanks!

mackin
04-10-2003, 18:43
ndamico

I wish I could help ya out....So you would help me out and give up those part numbers on the switches for OD lockout and High Idle..... ;)

MAC smile.gif

ndamico
04-11-2003, 02:00
mackin,

just make a road trip out to CA and i'll show you some nice weather!

actually i just ordered a bunch of switches for other people's trucks (i seem to get suckered into doing a few). i ordered more than i needed. oops! i have plenty of red and green ones, both momentary and toggle. they are the same ones in my sig. if you're interested let me know. i bought them from digikey.com and they are KBB.

here are the part #'s:

360-1621-ND
360-1619
360-1622-ND
360-1624-ND

i don't know which is which, but 2 are green and 2 are red. of each color, 1 is momentary and 1 is toggle.

hope this helps!

mackin
04-11-2003, 08:10
ndamico

Sure does ..Thanks.....

If you want shot me an E-mail with cost of the four switches and I'll take them off your hands....Not sure which color I want for each control....
If you point the way to which of the ump teen terminals are used ...... Looks like there is 6 or 8 according to a PDF file I seen.looks confusing....http://rocky.digikey.com/WebLib/NKK%20Switches/Web%20Data/KB%20Mini%20PB%20Series.pdf
:confused:

MAC smile.gif