PDA

View Full Version : Thanks John!

Arnie
10-20-2005, 04:17
I would like to thank John Kennedy for working his magic on my truck yesterday. He installed exhaust, chip, boost stick and some other tweaks that only John would know how to do on my 05 Duramax. I HIGHLY recommend to anyone if you are ever in the area of John shop to stop by and let John work his magic. I truly believe that General Motors should not walk but RUN over to Johns shop and sign him up with a big contract, he needs to get on there design and engineering team. ( I wonder if any GM execs read this forum?) John is one of the most focused individuals I have ever seen. I hope everyone on this forum goes to his web site and buys something, anything and help support John and his great contribution to the Duramax community, plus it will give Elaine (his wife) MORE work to do.... smile.gif
Thanks again John for bringing my truck back to life, it runs GREAT! :D

Kennedy
10-20-2005, 10:54
Thanks Gregg! Glad you like the new toys...

Elaine hit the computer shortly after we got finished (7pm-ish) and went until 11pm entering invoices and printing labels for boost sticks. Suffice to say she keeps plenty busy...

tanker
10-20-2005, 16:31
John has helped me many times with my 6.5 suburban, and now with my D-Max. I guess I also kept Elaine busy burning midnight oil last night, my parts are on the way for waking up my truck. :D
Thanks again John. ;)

YZF1R
10-22-2005, 10:08
I agree with all said. Can't go wrong dealing with John. Knows what works, what doesn't, and tells you straight up why. I'm not a big player, but all I can get from John I do.

Steve