PDA

View Full Version : Preditor Quiz

Bush Pilot
04-05-2003, 12:43
Ok here is the quiz:

1. Has anyone seen the hp and torque curves for the preditor or better yet dyno results?

2. Since the preditor is a reflash will the DIC information on fuel consumption be accurate?

3. On JK's web site he indicates that the preditor does not modify the TCM for the Allison. Does this mean it don't prevent slipping?

Burner
04-05-2003, 13:56
Have you noticed any change? If you know your trucks weight with you in it maybe a G-Tech could tell you?

Burner --> :D

sdaver
04-05-2003, 17:47
1. yes the one I dyno sheet that I have seem from a trusted friend is better than the 85 original.......have not loaded the new tune I have tried the first had a origin error.(I think they missed one of my vin nunbers)It was repaired and sent just have not tried it.
2. dont have a clue...mine is a 02
3. does nothing to prevent slippage.........ts reflash modifys some parameters to help the slipagge.........along with the juice which has a good torque management program built in

mackin
04-05-2003, 18:22
Hey Dave

Did you get a credit with the price break ??? :eek: :eek:

Oh I just had ta do it !!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

To resist ,I just couldn't...Just like a kid in a candy store...... :eek: :eek:

Think I should wait a bit longer ,perhaps it will come down some more..... tongue.gif tongue.gif ??

MAC

king D
04-05-2003, 18:26
hey dave are running the hot juice stacked on top of the reflash.

Burner
04-05-2003, 23:31
I wish that the damm predator could be downloaded "off" a truck and transferred on to another! :mad: I have a friend that would do that for me. ;) ----- Speaking of the PCM, could you not just replace the thing with one of those marine PCM modules that have 500 hp programmed? I would think that they would work in our trucks. I don't think it matters if you have a 5 speed, 6 speed, automatic or whatever since it does not control the "shifting" part. I would think that the torque curve would be really strong. Any motor

JrTuner
04-06-2003, 15:50
Read my post
http://forum.thedieselpage.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=005579

schnier
04-07-2003, 06:43
Yes there was a time when every thing had price breaks, and it all was free. It was called "The Garden of Eden"