PDA

View Full Version : Two years to the date ......

mackin
07-08-2003, 19:53
Well, I was without my Max for two days ..... Dam I'll tell you I missed her bad, no BS ..... I don't know what I would do if I lost her, my truck..... :(

She went in for a check up and she is healthy as can be I will report ..... smile.gif So frick the na'sayers that say introductory ,first years trucks don't cut it .....

As you know I was concerned with injector issues ..... All is well for now ..... As reported here that if an injector goes bad it seldom comes back, well the jury is hung on that statement .... Any way all checks out fine on that issue .....
No updates were necessary with exception of a recall on brake warning light failure to illuminate ... It appears with my screwing around with "friends " with H/I and OD lock out was enough ......

Shout out to my dealer, I will inform MP as they should be added to list of good guys .... Hardly a smudge, cleaned my engine compartment ta boot ... You would think they new me ..... ;)

1) Went in for oil leak ..... Sending unit repaired .....
2) Rear axle seals as reported ... Both sides with full all new brake hardware, including E-Brake parts ..... Man does the E brake work now .....

Changed NSBU,thanks .....

Changed air conditioner line cooked by turbo,overnited the line for me, great service, much appreciated ....

Few other things I wont bore you with ..... Very pleased with end result .....

Stripped it down farther the needed also, but I had to buff and rotate them Ultra's anyway ..... Should have left the AFE intact .....

They never asked me a question in reference to a whole host of "dead ends" .....

Even the cluster, went in with 3300 miles never reset the Escalade ,of course I didn't BS them on actual .... ;)

When the survey comes they get big thumbs up !!!!!!!

Very happy to be back in the saddle ..... How you guys drive stock is beyond me ..... When ***+ HP is your daily driver, cut it in half,EEEWWWWW,It aint fun .....

THIS TRUCK ROCKS !!!!!!!

Mac :D :D :D

[ 07-08-2003, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: mackin ]

GMCTRUCK
07-08-2003, 21:19
When we gonna raise our glasses and toast to it? smile.gif

Jelisfc
07-08-2003, 22:16
Glad it turned out well. I was in my dealer's service department today and was happy to see another Dmax in for service with a propane setup mounted in plain view. I guess they don't care too much if you run mods.

mackin
07-09-2003, 04:28
Originally posted by GMCTRUCK:
When we gonna raise our glasses and toast to it? smile.gif Soon ......

I would like to go back to S Windsor ,for a run or two .. ;) .. Need to meet up with Todd'ster too ..... Will be in touch,I'm on screw off for the next coming two weeks +,I hope .... Sure I can find an evening some where in there ....
;)

Mac :D :D :D