PDA

View Full Version : Yo...Mackin, Juice on order

JEBar
06-04-2002, 17:50
Mack...just thought it might interest you to know that your posts actually do affect some people!! ....don't know exactly what that says about this person (namely me) who has been affected... :confused: ... had a Duramaximizer on order which I've cancelled and after multiple long distance conversations with JK (who I have found to be tremendously helpful) I have placed an order for a Juice with him...just hope my old heart can stand it!?! :D

mackin
06-04-2002, 18:20
Are you crazy ........ That thing will be detrimental to your health, as you know it ...... And whom ever dares get one ....... All that rocking back in your seat ... , Pulling your self back up is a good abb. work out ...... All them reasons to go for a ride in and out of the truck all those steps walking back and forth and back and forth, forth and back ...... Your adrenaline will be pumping getting maximum heart beats blood flowing a good calorie burn there ..... You'll be happy smiling good mental boost terrific attitude ,,, Your wife will go "HONEY WE ARE OUT OF BREAD AND MILK" ... Right away you will volunteer to go get it without argument,even if the games on .... Happy home life ..... Can you say getting lucky .......

See the JUICE is A good thing. Says Mackin Stewart ......

MAC tongue.gif

JEBar
06-05-2002, 19:36
In response to your question..."Are you crazy" ...the answer is YES!! Really do want to thank you for being one of the folks who has field tested the Juice, I had ordered a Maximizer but became unhappy with the folks in California when I called out there 4 times and was told each time it would be another 2 weeks....actually now glad it happened because of info from several of you guys, I believe I will wind up with a much better unit smile.gif

NutNbutGMC
06-05-2002, 19:42
^...Mack Daddy, you say that now, all gleeful and happy. I see you even have your wife snookered. You just wait until I get there with my soon-to-be unleashed RPM gadget. :D . Sweat Dawg... :D