PDA

View Full Version : Removal of attitude for service.

Bill Harper
10-15-2003, 19:03
Has anyone taken their truck in for service with the juice or attitude left in. I need to take my 03 in for some drivetrain warranty on the steering shaft and windshield wiper motor transmission. I know the service manager, seems he is my boss, but am leary wether or not to leave attitude in. Has anyone been told that it does or does not voed warranty. I guess maybe I should just not me lazy and take it out. Just hate to have to re-route the wires and tie them up again over some drivetrain warranty stuff. I mounted my attitude on the pillar as Edge showed and like it there, put it down close to the dash, with the wire running behind the dash trim and the cluster to a drilled hole in the fire wall.
Advice is always welcome ;)

DMAX Daddy
10-15-2003, 19:29
Out of Sight = Out of Mind

If they dont know it exists, they cant ask about it. Especially with drivetrain issues, not matter how unrelated they are to The Juice.

NETMINDER
10-16-2003, 04:26
I too have been wondering about the same thing. Where can I purchase a plug for the exhaust probe? That way I can keep the unit whole. Attitude - Juice - Probe all still connented