Hello

I have had couple of questions burning in the back of my mind about fuel injectors for some time now. You might have to excuse me, being an engineering major I have to have all the gritty details on things. I have been looking at new fuel injectors for my 1984 6.2L J code for awhile now. I am trying to get as good of fuel economy as possible out of this motor while leaving it N/A and I am wondering about these "high pop" injectors. What would the pressure difference be between a regular and high pop injector? How do marine injectors differ from automotive injectors? What kind of specifications are injectors usually rebuilt/built to? Does anyone flow match injectors to make everything as smooth and efficient as possible? I am assuming that high pop injectors are what I'm looking for, who sells these? Lastly, just kind of an off question, how often should injectors be rebuilt or replaced. I have never replaced injectors on my 190000 mile truck but it does smoke on startup and is a little bit of a pain to start in the winter.

Any knowledge helps
Thanks