I need valued opinions for the brakes on my 2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax (4X4). The truck has 275,000 Kms. I am going to replace the rotors & pads. After "Googling" to find the best quality parts, I am now more confused/puzzled of what to buy. I am leaning towards staying with GM Delco OE (original equipment) since I got long life out of my first set. After speaking with a GM parts person, he said their OE parts are their best. They carry the cheaper Durastop but these are not OE. Having said all this, I am reading reports on the internet that even the Delco OE rotors are made in China now!! I am not sure about the pads. So I am not sure if the OE rotors are made in China. I also read that the best Napa rotors are made in China too. From what I've read, the rotors made in China are not the high quality that we have been used to when the rotors were made in the USA or Canada.
There is a company called EBC which is an England company that makes rotors and are highly recommended. Are there any great rotors made in the USA or Canada? I don't want drilled or slotted rotors, just the standard design, but the BEST standard design.
On a final note, I need/want great breaking since I tow a 10,000 lb. 5th wheel through the Rocky Mountains. Also what is the best pad material for towing in these extreme conditions? After searching the internet, people are suggesting not to use ceramic pads.
Your opinions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Carey