With very conservative driving i.e. 100-105km/h (62-65mph) unloaded over long distance consistently 26.5-26.9 Imperial mpg (22.4 US mpg). I have repeated this many times in the warm summer months with the stock 245's. BTW...speedo out by 2-3 mph according to my GPS. Understandable though since the tires are almost done and will be replaced over the winter while the snows are on the truck.

Towing - 7000lbs travel trailer (truck has a cap tapered up towards the rear and acts as a very good windbreak) ---- again very conservative driving and 18.3 to 19 Imperial mpg depending on terrain. (15.2 US mpg).

City summer driving same as towing.

I do notice that when I put the snows on (265's) the milaege takes a substantial hit. Empty hwy falls to 21-22 Cdn (17.5 US mpg). Two parts to that I think....larger tires (I use the GPS to record distance, not the odometer) and far colder temps. I wanted to replace the 245 summer tires with 265's but don't think I will based on that difference. I should put the snows on now while it's still fairly warm and see what the mileage is like.

Chris