I was listening to an interesting video by Gale Banks the other day.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pySyCI1lRq8

Banks is not a backyard hacker like so many outfits that sell goodies for the various diesel engines.....

I am of the mindset that using head studs on the 6.5 may well be a waste of time....And very possibly counter productive....

The 6.2/6.5 was engineered to do a particular job and produce a specific amount of power/torque

Head gasket issues are not really a big deal until the idea of adding far more boost and fuel to the package than it was ever designed for came along.

Even the Herky 6.7 Cummins can be destroyed by the power hungry crowd...

My Son in law recently had to get the 6.7 in his big dog in the shop for a head gasket job....and it is not being tweaked all that hard.

Just some things to ponder.

The AMG P400 does not use head studs......If the TTY bolts were really an issue.....These guys would have dropped them in the trash years ago....

I think back to my days in the performance boat world....

An old saying comes to mind...."If it ain't moving...something is breaking"

When an engine is taken waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond the design envelope it will eventually fail.....And usually no manner of goodies will hold it together for very long.

Even the mighty Dmax will go away....Head gaskets can and do fail on these too.....

Just some thoughts.....