I have a 1999 GMC Suburban K2500 6.2L that is converted to run on straight vegetable oil that I need to get out of my driveway. It's been sitting for a couple of years and needs some work. If it's not inappropriate for this forum, I'm looking to sell it.

Overall it is in good shape for the age. I stopped driving it when a power steering line burst and it's been sitting since then. Here are the issues it has:
- Power Steering line needs replaced.
- a problem in the starter circuit - most of the time it won't crank. The problem is somewhere in the circuit to the Bendix or in the Bendix itself. At the most it needs a new starter. I think it's in the wiring though.
- a couple of tires have gone flat, and they need to be replaced.
- It probably needs some glowplugs replaced
- it needs a good cleaning.

It ran great on diesel or SVO.
I had replaced the engine with a junkyard engine that runs fine (The engine seized when an oil cooler line burst). Less than 10,000 miles since I replaced it.
I've had the transmission replaced with a rebuilt one - less than 5,000 miles on it.
Replaced the front axel / diff.
Two fuel tanks - the original steel 44 gallon tank is modified with heat exchangers piped into the coolant lines and I added a 34 gallon tank for diesel.
Heated SVO filter.

I'm not looking to make a ton of money on it - make an offer. I can provide details and photos if requested.