Sorry, John, haven't been on here for a while. Hope I'm not too late.

I'd start with everything I mentioned in my first post, with the exception of the rear bags, though, I'd keep them in mind if you still get bottoming of the springs in the rear. I'd go with Koni, or, Bilstein shocks at the first opportunity, as that is one thing I'm still waiting on. Fact is, that's a good question I've been meaning to ask on-line, including TDP. Bilstein, or Koni? Anyone with experience please click on TDP and give us your preferences.

Another item that I want to try, is an additional sway bar in back. The stock one is puny, compared with my new 1.625 diameter one in front.

Since I installed almost everything in my unit, with the exception of the Roadmaster ST stabilizer, before I moved it out of our Summer parking spot, I have little feeling for which gave the most noticeable change. The SS made things feel a little more solid, but didn't feel like a startling improvement. My feeling, right now, is that a set of new shocks, all around, will give another noticeable improvement. Meanwhile, I can't help but feel that a boost in positive castor will give an improvement in straight-line tracking.

It won't be cheep. Don't know if I mentioned it before, but I think I'm somewhere north of $3ooo.oo. The pain has subsided, and I hardly notice it, any more. Bout ready to dig in for another 2- 3 grand.

Keep in touch and let us know your progress. Anything I haven't covered, just ask, and I'll do my best.