I talked to JK today on the phone about the fuel pump. Thanks for your time John. He has convinced me that the DS4 will handle to job and I will buy my chip from him. I am really not sure what my plans are for the truck. It has been a work horse for me since 1999 and I have logged 300,000 of the now 468,000 miles on the truck. Believe it or not she still looks like a 50,000 mile truck. I guess I am looking for a hot rod truck that will pull my open trailer and enclosed to a few races a year. So hot rod/semi work truck.

I know the HX35 is a little small for what i am looking for. I was thinking something in the 55ppm range. I am going to start with the HX35 and look for something else. I build intercoolers so I am looking at a very efficient air to air or maybe a liquid cooler with a heat exchanger. I like the liquid cause I can mount it anywhere and do not need air flow. The exchanger can fit in front of the grill.

I am looking at the Phazer Gear drive and now own a fluid damper. I started this project 2 years ago finished engine and opted to sell the truck and buy new. After putting engine and old K2500 up for sale no one wanted to pay anything for a 460,000 chevy 6.5 no matter how nice the truck is. A 50K duramax is not going to happen. So I decided to go back to the original plan. I ma looking forward to the Turbo article to give some more Ideas to wear you guys out over.