I have a 1994 Suburban 6.5, this thing is driving me nuts. It all start a week ago while I was away hunting my wife ran it down to almost no fuel. She rolled it down till it was on a level surface, it started, and ran. She filled it up with fuel, it ran but kept stalling at highway speeds. I got home and took it for a ride it ran for about 5 miles and died and would not start, towed it to my dad's barn and found the lift pump was not running. So I replaced that with a new one, and changed the fuel filter. I also then was told by my father-in-law to blow back into the tank to push out the "tank sock"if it was stuck. I did this with the fuel cap off as to not blow out any fuel lines, which I had replaced about 3 months ago. I bled the system and had fuel coming out of the top valve and closed it. It would not start, so I did some research and tried replacing the PMD, I had an extra good PMD. Voom she started right up, I let it Idle for an hour, ran it to my house on the highway for an hour ran smooth except for the occasional studder. Got off the exit ramp and it started to studder, got it home parked it on an incline driveway and it was studdering badly. So I shut it off and now it won't start.....ugghhh. Should I just push it into the Lake? Just really frustrated.