Hi,
Additive is still lurking at this site after all these years. I have nearly 200,000 miles now on my 96 suburban and it has been a great vehicle the past 5 1/2 years I have owned it.

Now I have an oil leak that I suspect is the oil cooler line, but I just can't see it to be sure. The leak is occurring between the plastic part holding it to the pan and the oil filter. The oil is dripping onto the front axle and then dripping down. Everything points to the oil cooler lines, but I can't pinpoint the exact location due to limited access. Has anyone else experienced this sort of leak? It leaks pretty steady, just that it hits the front differential cover and drips to the rear side. It doesn't appear that the oil line can rub against anything where the leak appears to be coming from. But maybe it has rubbed against the plastic part all these years then follows the line down before dripping on the front differential?? As far as I know, these are the orginal cooler lines and so I can't complain that they have lasted all these years, I just hate my usual habit of replacing parts until the right one is found.

Thanks to all who respond.

Additive